2024 Spring Retreat
THE RETREAT IS NOW FULL. To be added to the waitlist, please email Beth at Beth.Rich@Litcounsel.org.
The LCA 2024 SPRING RETREAT will be held April 17-19, 2024, at the Perry Lane Hotel in beautiful Savannah, Georgia. This is a different kind of conference, with a greater emphasis on networking, in a more relaxed setting. There will not be a formal gala this time, so you can leave your tuxes and gowns at home, but rather a more casual atmosphere with our traditional advanced educational aspect. The retreat is designed for Fellows of the Litigation Counsel of America to enhance their already superior trial skills, to address practical issues and topics challenging litigators in today’s changing legal environment, and to afford each individual the opportunity to hear from and interact with North America’s finest trial and appellate lawyers.
Participants will be provided with advanced tools for continued success and expertise in trial techniques, evidence presentation, courtroom technology, case evaluations and marketing, as well as negotiations and alternative dispute resolution. The conference will give Fellows the opportunity to network with other distinguished attorneys from across North America, earn CLE credit and enjoy the history and charm of Savannah.
For more information about the retreat, please contact Beth at Beth.Rich@Litcounsel.org or 212-724-4128.
Full Agenda coming soon.
Wednesday, April 17
6pm Welcome Reception
Thursday, April 18
Friday, April 19
FELLOW/ASSOCIATE FELLOW: $1,995 USD
INDIVIDUAL SPEAKER: $1,295 USD
PANELIST: $1,595 USD
NON-FELLOW: $2,295 USD
GUEST FEE FOR SOCIAL EVENTS: $395 USD*
*Guests are invited to attend the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, April 17th and the Dinner on Thursday, April 18th. Guests must be registered to attend LCA events.
Scholarship Notice. In accordance with all states requiring full or partial scholarships or grants be provided for the educational portion of the 2024 LCA Spring Retreat, this will serve as notice that scholarships are available based upon a showing of need by the applicant/attendee. This notice hereby adopts each requirement and element of applicable state bar rules for the applicant/attendee seeking a scholarship. Scholarships apply to the educational portion of the conference only. For further information, please contact G. Steven Henry at Steve.Henry@litcounsel.org.
Perry Lane Hotel
256 East Perry Street
Savannah, Georgia 31401
LCA Discounted Room Rate: $549
King Suite: $1099
To receive the discounted LCA rate, please reserve your room by calling 912-415-9000 or at the following link before March 20, 2024:
The LCA offers Fellows and their firms the opportunity to sponsor events (breakfasts, breaks, cocktail receptions, etc.) at its conferences and special events. This is a great opportunity for a firm to maximize visibility and networking potential. The LCA limits the number of sponsorships per conference in order to increase national exposure for each sponsor.
• Full-Page Ad (Firm Overview and Logo) in Conference Book
• Firm Logo Displayed on Registration Area Signage
• Sponsor Ribbons for Firm Attendees
• Firm Logo Displayed on On-Site Signage During the Conference
• Oral Acknowledgement During the General Session
• Recognition in the Schedule of Events (available online and in the Conference Book)
• Recognition Through LCA’s Social Media Channels
(*Includes Complimentary Conference Registration)
Course Materials- (Firm Logo Appears on Conference Book)
Thursday’s Continuous Beverage Service and Refreshment Break
Friday’s Continuous Beverage Service and Refreshment Break
If you would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities or for more information, please contact Beth Rich at 212.724.4128 or Beth.Rich@litcounsel.org.
Thank you to the sponsors of the
2024 LCA Spring Retreat
I understand that the LCA has scheduled an in-person educational program. By registering for the program, I acknowledge and agree as follows:
- By participating in or attending the program, I risk becoming exposed to or infected with COVID-19 (a/k/a the novel coronavirus) as a result of my actions, omissions, or negligence, or those of other attendees or participants, including without limitation, LCA staff, volunteers and other members.
- LCA is not responsible for the Venue’s COVID-19 mitigation efforts (or lack thereof) or any negligence by the Venue or its staff relative to such precautions.
- The program will be photographed by LCA staff. I expressly grant LCA permission to record my voice and/or my image by videotape and/or still photography during the event, and I hereby give permission to LCA to distribute such images or recordings.
- I acknowledge and agree that I am participating in the program voluntarily, and at my own risk, and that I release and waive any claim I might have against LCA and its officers, directors, members, and staff for any and all liability or responsibility for any illness, damages, or injury that I may incur in connection with my attendance at the Program.